Accreditation Criteria for Government and Private Industrial Training Institute
- Time for meeting NABET officials
Time slot for meeting NABET officials for any queries or clarifications has been kept as Weekdays (Mon - Fri) : 1500 - 1700 hrs. (NABET Office shall remain closed on Saturday , Sunday and all Public Holidays)
Now we are available on WhatsApp also @ 9599107454
- Application Submission Dates
- All the information about accreditation of ITI's is available at QCI Website www.qcin.org / nabet.qci.org.in free of cost. The applicant may download the above requirements and implement the same for setting up the ITI. Kindly note that QCI has not appointed/ authorized any Consultant for accreditation. In case of any queries the applicant can directly contact the Help desk numbers for their respective states.
2. Prerequisite For Accessing ITI Online Application (Updated on Dec 2015) 3. Latest notification/order from DGET (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 4. Accreditation Criteria for Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes Seeking NCVT Affiliation (Updated on 25 Jan 16) 5. User Manual For New Application(Updated on 24 Feb 16) 6. Guidelines of Filling Online Application 7. Application Form - (Annexure -3)(Updated on Dec 15) 8. Progress Card for Craftsmen Training Scheme - Engineering / Non Engineering Trades - Annexure - 4(Updated on Dec 15) 9. Space Requirement of ITI’s and various Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme : Annexure G1 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 10. Staff Details for ITI’s, Teaching Learning Process etc. - Annexure G2 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 11. Power Supply Norms - Annexure G3(Updated on 24 Feb 16) 12. Standard for Machinery, Tool and Equipment - Annexure G4 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 13. Norms for Engineering and Non - Engineering Trades under Craftsmen Training - Annexure G5 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 14. List of Documents to be uploaded (Updated on Dec 15) 15. Sample Quality Manual 16. Frequently Asked Question Updated on 12 Oct 15 17. Complaints/ Appeal Procedure 18. Latest DGET Tools list for filling up the Tools & Equipments Page in QCI Application 19. For Online Application After Dec 2015 Click Here
For Online Application Before Dec 2015 Click Here
QCI recommends minimum requirement to access online application :
- PC/Laptop with minimum configuration of P-IV Processor, 2 GB RAM and internet with minimum speed of 512 KPBS without local sharing till the time of application access.
- The operating system can be Windows XP SP1 or above / Windows 7 Home Premium or above / Windows 8.
- The internet browser can be Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher / Mozilla Firefox 12.0 or above / Google Chrome 15.0 or above / any other browser with .net support.
20. Format for Web-site for Government and Private ITIs - Annexure 5(Updated on 11 Dec 14) 21. ITI Assessment Feedback Report 22. Instructions for the institutes for Site Visit Preparation (Updated on 29 Jun 13) 23. Snap-shots-Popular-trade-Model-ITI(Updated on 12 Oct 15) 24. Complaint Redressal Process For ITI Applications (Updated on 24 Dec 15) 25. Norms for Engineering and Non Engineering Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme - Annexure G6 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 26. Resolution regarding Electrical Connection - Annexure G7 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 27. Resolution regarding earmarking of land, building & Infrastructural facilities for ITI - Annexure G8 (Updated on 24 Feb 16) 28. Resolution for dropping / surrender of Trades /Units - Annexure G9 (Updated on 24 Feb 16)
Documents updated on 25 Jan 2016
- All ITI’s shell make payment through the online payment Gateway only. Government ITI can also make payment via Demand Draft in favour of "Quality Council of India".
- Contact details for the respective help desks of your states.
- Time slot for meeting NABET officials for any queries or clarifications has been kept as following:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri) : 1500 - 1700 hrs. (Saturday and Sunday are closed)
To avoid any inconvenience, kindly seek prior appointment through mail at
For any help/query kindly mail us on the respective helpdesk.