Accreditation is a “third-party attestation related to a conformity assessment body conveying formal demonstration of its competence to carry out specific conformity assessment tasks,” as defined by ISO/IEC 17011 Conformity Assessment-General Requirements for Accreditation Bodies Accrediting Conformity Assessment Bodies.
Benefits of Accreditation
- Highlights your competence and credibility
- Gives you an international Recognition
- Confirms that you are independent and impartial
- Enables you to benchmark ongoing performance against relevant standards.
- Informs your clients that you have meet the highest level of assessment and professionalism in the industry
- Flags your ability to meet mandatory regulatory requirements
- Strengthens your ability to compete overall.